Sunday, September 21, 2008

hikin' and bikin'

Another beautiful September weekend has come and gone. Sadly, this was my last weekend with Kaity in town! We spent Saturday doing some hiking at Mt. Monadnock in Jaffrey, New Hampshire... neither of us had ever been to the mountain, and it was an awesome day!!! We did some scampering, some scrambling, some climbing, and some obtaining summits. There are lots of pictures starting here.
So, after spending some leisure time at the summit, we scampered back down and headed for home. Sunday was yet another cyclocross race, where we headed to the annual Sucker Brook "cupcake invitational" cyclocross race. Richie and I celebrated the highly-anticipated cupcake extravaganza with this mondo pastry...
Sadly, I was not allowed to eat my cupcake before my race... but I did eat it very shortly thereafter.

No comments: