Friday, June 6, 2008

Celtic Cowboy Thursday!

I've declared the last several Thursdays at work to be Cowboy Thursdays. It almost goes without declaration at this point, because... why not? Who doesn't like to wear a cowboy hat?

Yesterday was a special Cowboy Thursday because it was also the first day of the NBA finals. We couldn't ignore the Celtics, so we had to show our support for them too!
It was also a good excuse to eat Lucky Charms and Boston cream pie all day.

As if that wasn't exciting enough, Pete and I received a surprise gift at the office yesterday... this was a gift from our dentist because we have recommended so many new coworkers to see our dentist! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you kidding me?!?


for the past 6 or so months I've made every Thursday at my high school Cowboy Thursday..im a lone participant most of the time but sometimes i get a few people to help me out...